Celestial Tech was formed for a need of responsibility towards serving the nation. The idea was to make the defense of the country smarter and competitive as rest of the world. Therefore, an Ex Naval Officer formed this company to supply the best marine equipments any organization can offer.
Celestial Tech was established in the year 2001 in a small office in Mirpur where he was still maintaining his family garment factory business as Director and at the same time was struggling to give Celestial Tech a shape that it has today. We are in business not for a day but we want to grow with our customer’s growth and we have come a long way so far.
Celestial Tech has been into business for 11 years and it has a track record of success and growth. It has been meeting the needs of the customers relentlessly. A Celestial Tech customer can be confident that they are not just a number to us … they are the reason we are in business. That’s why we view each business transaction as an opportunity to build confidence, trust and relationships.
Most importantly, a Celestial Tech customer can be certain that we take care of them after we make a sell to them. They are with us till the last drop and thats why we say “Celestial Tech is a reliable companion for marine Solutions”
- To be the one stop solution in the marine equipment market
- To be able to serve our customers 24/7
- To be the most reliable name in the marine equipment market
- To be the best team and place to work at
- To be the fastest growing and most profitable business
- To be a company that serves not only business needs but also socially responsible
- To always be committed to a life-long relationship with customers and work towards total customer satisfaction.
- To build partnerships with all stakeholders; employees, customers, local communities and governments.
- To conduct business only with the highest standards of ethics.
- To contribute to the reduction of use of paper and thus helping conserve the nature
Responsibility to the Society
Collaboration internally and with business partners is vital to attaining social sustainability.
We seek principles who under take CSR and environmental conservation initiatives as partners.
We aim to increase understanding and be more active in CSR environmental conservation to strengthen group operations and drive social changes.
We will continue to manage the social, environmental, and economic impacts of our operations while continuing to act concertedly with our partners.
Prime business activities in special projects and special equipment etc. on EPC/turnkey and supply in the following sector:
|Defense and Marine|
|Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution|
|Safety Equipment and Clothing|
|Boats, outboards and inboard diesel.|
|Underwater Survey Equipment|